Sunday, October 19, 2008

It's here!


Okay. Justin and everyone have wanted me to start a family blog for a LONG time, and I finally made the time. We just enjoyed a visit from Marianne and Eric (their blog was the final nudge in getting me to create a blog). We had so much fun with them: playing Settlers of Catan, going shopping, and just hanging out. We are looking forward to a visit from Grandma Clendening in about a week and a half. Benjamin and Seth are both going to be pumpkins for Halloween this year. I will post pictures after our ward's Halloween party. We started attending the Iowa City 4th ward in September because Benjamin is three and will be starting Primary in January (our previous ward didn't have a primary). Well, I'm excited about this blog--we'll see how well I keep it up.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Yeah!!! Blog times! Great start! I am so excited for you! We loved staying!

Vudochki said...

Welcome welcome welcome to the blogging world! My absolute favorite thing about it is that it's become our family journal. There's even places that will put your blog into a book!