Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween

Benjamin and Seth were both pumpkins for Halloween. We went to our ward's Halloween party complete with trunk-or-treat. Grandma Clendening was visiting and helped Benjamin carve pumpkins. We had a lot of fun. Grandma Clendening got a few photos fun photos posted below.

We are on our porch with one of the jack-o-lanterns. It was a beautiful day.


Grandma with Benjamin while carving pumpkins.




My two pumpkins with the jack-o-lantern.




Here is one of the jack-o-lantern's Grandma and Benjamin carved.



Here is Seth in the same pumpkin outfit that I made for Benjamin three years ago (yes, I suggested Benjamin be a pumpkin again this year, so I wouldn't have to make two costumes, but my boys could match).





Grandma Clendening holding Seth.





Here is a picture of us at our friends' house where we went to trick-or-treat and show off costumes. Nate took the picture but Benjamin refused to smile for it. I couldn't find Seth's hat for the picture. I later found it on the floor of the van. I am dressed as a farmer (Justin was too tired to dress up).






Here is a really cute photo of Justin and Seth I couldn't resist posting. :)



No comments: