Sunday, January 11, 2009

Picture Updates

Seth was in with Benjamin watching him play. I peeked in on them and they were playing firefighter! Benjamin has two hats and had given one to Seth so they were "playing" together.

Seth was very excited to be part of everything--he loves Benjamin!
Seth is sitting up so well now--he rarely tips over and then I'm not sure if it isn't a little bit on purpose!
Here is Benjamin on Christmas morning in his new fire hat and fire coat that I made for him. He has loved fire fighters ever since we visited the fire station and loves to put on his coat to help him play fire fighter.
My two boys!
All my boys!
We have a lot of photos of Benjamin wearing his pants on his head--I had to get a couple of Seth too!

Seth fresh out of the tub!

Sorry I haven't been updating this more regularly. Life has been rather hectic. I would say it will be better soon when things slow down, but I'm sure that something else will come up!

3 comments:

alanna said...

Cute pictures! I love the boys "playing" together. It's so fun that our boys are close in age. I hope we can get together one day so they can play!
Yeah, don't count on things getting less hectic. It never seems to here. :)

Marianne said...

Yeah! More photos! I love them. It will be great to have similar pictures of the boys each.... I think you are a scrap-booker at heart. You at least think that way! So fun! I can't wait to see you all again!

Jen N Shane said...

Super cute Boys!!
Our new blog is jorgensen8.blogspot.com