
Justin and I have been married for five years today! My sister Emily is visiting and watched the boys last night so Justin and I could go out. We went to the temple and really appreciated the peace we always find there. It always helps remind us why we are here, that the Lord loves us, and that the stresses of the world aren't as important as they seem.
With all the uncertainty that is part of life, it is wonderful to know that our little family can be together forever. Justin, I love you and am so happy that we get to spend the rest of our lives and eternity together. Happy fifth anniversary!
With all the uncertainty that is part of life, it is wonderful to know that our little family can be together forever. Justin, I love you and am so happy that we get to spend the rest of our lives and eternity together. Happy fifth anniversary!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Congrats you two!
bunches and bunches of love!!!!
Happy Anniversary! So glad to see you have your own place now. Alex really misses Ben, he keeps asking if we can go to your house. =(
Post a Comment