Sunday, March 28, 2010

Updates: B-day, Fun, and House

Happy Birthday Justin!!! (So I know the post is a few weeks late but we celebrated on his actual birthday). We surprised him with a German chocolate cake, and he got to cook on his new grill.



This is the boys "exercising"--obviously they have been watching Mommy and Daddy do yoga!



Here is Seth sitting on one of the trikes. He and Benjamin both love to play in the garage--whether or not it's raining outside.


Here Seth got some help dressing up in Benjamin's fire coat and hat--he's holding his horse which Benjamin informed us is his fire ax.



Here are the curtains I made for our big window in the living room. Thanks to Emily and Marianne for helping me pick out the fabric (and watching the boys while I deliberated!).




Here is a picture of the outside of our new house! We are working on the flower beds in the front, and Justin added some more seed to help our lawn get better established.




Here's a closer view of one of the flower beds. I took out some of the shrubs and planted geraniums instead. I also planted some wildflower seed in between the shrubs and the house. Next to come will be a border of marigolds but only so much can be done on Saturdays in between homework!



We are loving our house, but most of all we love seeing Justin more since he doesn't have to commute so far!

4 comments:

Kathryn Clendening said...

It looks great! The curtains really dress up the window. You even have some green grass to go with the flowers.

nathan n rachel said...

Cute pics. We miss you guys! Tell Benjamin that Kronk is going on walks again. :)

Aggieland Mom said...

Your house is beautiful! And I love what you did with the curtains!

Tammy said...

Your new house looks great! Hope you all are doing well!