Friday, May 21, 2010

Our Garden and Pictures

So I know everyone wants pictures of sweet children over garden pictures (which wouldn't be that impressive anyway) but I counted eleven tomatoes on our tomato plants today!!

Below are some pictures of our sweet children. We are having a wonderful time with our growing family!
Both Seth and Benjamin love giving Madeline kisses--however, I was only able to get a photo of Benjamin kissing her.

I know doctors say smiles this soon are not social but they still warm my heart!


Here are the boys ready for family prayer with Madeline before heading off to bed.



We had given away the infant car seat we used with Seth so got to buy a new one for Madeline! It was hard to find one in a pink I liked; most of the ones I saw didn't fall in my narrow range of pinks I can enjoy--we had to order this one online and it arrived only three days before Madeline did!




Another sweet smile to gladden the heart!
We are so happy to have Madeline as part of our eternal family!!

3 comments:

Kathryn Clendening said...

These are wonderful! (pictures of the children) and I'm impressed with the tomato count!

alanna said...

Wow cute smiles!

nathan n rachel said...

I cannot get over how big Seth is!