Luckily, I've discovered a new feature on my computer (thanks Marianne!) that allows me to capture selections of photos. So, below are the pictures I wish were all in one!
Seth holding his favorite bear (luckily it made it through the wash recently though the tag warns against washing). He loves all stuffed animals but this bear is his favorite. (As a side note, his nickname, Squishy, used to apply to his posture but still fits because he loves to squish stuffed animals--either in his arms (hugs) or on the floor).
Miss Madeline in one of the rare face front smile (ish) faces. She has a full-face, open mouth smile that is heart-stealing. I'll have to get more pictures from Marianne that have better photos of her.
Benjamin was having fun with grandparents visiting and being outside with everyone.
While I like Justin and myself in this picture, I love Madeline's face! It is so indicative of her personality. She is so excited she got her arm free from Mom's jacket! She loves to wiggle and move and surprise those around her!Hope you enjoy these pictures of our family. I will try to get more photos and updates posted in the next three weeks that I have off from school.
Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Wow Amy...I don't think I've ever seen you with long hair. It looks cute.
Post a Comment