Saturday, January 15, 2011

Seth Growing Up

Since he hasn't wanted to stay in his big boy bed at night, we've had to stop giving him naps. This has made him rather cranky sometimes. One of the first times he just had "quiet time" instead of a nap, he fell asleep on the floor in the middle of his toys. His door was open, and I snapped a picture!



Seth, like Benjamin, loves to be a big helper! Here he is helping to cook the sauce for enchiladas.
As a side note, in these pictures you can see the back splash I painted in the kitchen (sunflowers and ladybugs)--I took separate pictures when I finished it last summer but never got them posted :).

He kept asking to "check" the chicken--he would pick it up with the spoon, say "not done yet" and drop it back into the water. He LOVES to stir! (Even after he grazed the pan and had to spend a minute with his finger under the cold water, he still wanted to help cook!--I gave him a longer spoon that time around.)


He also loves to "wash dishes" though he often gets distracted "making soup."

He has his moments of terror, but we all love him!!

1 comment:

nathan n rachel said...

I miss those kids. Does Benjamin still pray for "Kwonk?"