Saturday, May 21, 2011

Graduation

So, I graduated with my Master's degree in English, Rhetoric and Composition, Saturday May 14th. Camera problems prevented any pictures from the actual graduation. I didn't bother wearing a cap and gown (over half my fellow graduating MAs also didn't wear cap and gown) and was very glad because it was VERY hot.

Many thanks to Justin for keeping three small children happy and relatively good and quiet for an hour and a half in a crowded, hot church. He received at least 5 compliments on how well he did from those who saw him with them, both at graduation and the reception afterward. Justin, you are amazing! I love you!

This photo below was taken post graduation and reception; clearly the kids were worn out. We hadn't been driving for more than five minutes when Madeline and Seth were both zonked (Benjamin is not sleeping, he is coloring).
I love my family and am so grateful for their support that allowed me to complete my degree! I know that without their support and God's help, I would never have been able to manage it all.

No comments: