As always, a big thank you to Aunt Marianne for the wonderful pictures! You can also see our backyard in the background--yes that is green grass growing! There are still a few stumps that need to be removed but with the grass growing the weeds and poison ivy shouldn't grow back.
There obviously is something incredibly interesting on the ground that Lily wants to get down and play with!
One of our fun and silly pictures! Lily actually decided to look at the camera (maybe Uncle Eric was making faces).
Seth, "I want to be upside down too!"
Madeline wasn't so sure she liked upside down (apparently Mom does it differently than Dad).
Lily, "I'm done with this picture thing!"
I've been rather busy so I haven't posted for awhile. Key things that happened since the last post: Madeline gave up diapers (yeah!!), Justin passed his professional certification exam, and we organized and pulled off the church Christmas party (so glad it's over!).
Merry Christmas from the Jorgensens in North Carolina (where it is currently 64 degrees on its way to 73 degrees today). We hope you enjoy any snow you have--we are jealous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment