I know it is 2 months late but better late than never!
Lily was Tigger--she almost was going to be a ladybug again or a princess like Madeline but I found the Tigger costume that Benjamin and Seth used and couldn't resist. Her favorite stuffed animal is Tigger. She was at first upset that I put her in some weird clothes with a hood, but as soon as I showed her in the mirror and said who she was she got really excited and happy to run around with her tail.
The kids got to paint their pumpkins one week and then carve them the next week--double fun with just one pumpkin apiece.
Benjamin dressed as Harry Potter (complete with pipe cleaner glasses that missed this picture) and talked Justin into helping him make vampire fangs on his pumpkin.
Seth enjoyed being an astronaut but overall wasn't feeling well so didn't want to be in too many pictures. Luckily there wasn't school the next day so he was able to rest up and get feeling a little better.
Madeline loved twirling in her princess costume--Thanks Grandma Clendening for bringing and modifying the dress! (I vaguely remember her watching some of the kids while I took other kids to the doctor--don't remember now who or why...) We have been having amazing weather sprinkled with cold which could be contributing to the rash of illnesses that have been making the rounds in our family for the last couple of months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment