This year Benjamin helped decorate the Christmas tree. He was so careful and loved being able to help. (Though now he is asking me when we get to take the ornaments off!) If you look at the above photo you will notice the green grass out of the window. We decorated our tree yesterday, November 29th. Today we woke up to snow! Benjamin has been wanting to build a snowman ever since we mentioned the fact that it would be winter soon with snow. He helped Justin take out the trash and then started in without even having gloves on. I hurried and found his and took them outside. His hands were already very cold, but he didn't want to come inside; he was having too much fun playing outside and building his snowman. Justin found his gloves and went back outside to help him. Our neighbors came over to see the snowman and watched until they got too cold and went home. Benjamin however was having too much fun to want to come inside. I finally had to persuade him to come inside because I was so cold (standing on the protected porch and I hadn't even been outside the whole time Justin was helping Benjamin build the snowman).
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute snowman...I'm glad he had so much fun!
Ben, that is a GREAT snowman. I don't think that even Calvin and Hobbes could boast such a superb masterpiece! (Great work too Justin!) I love you guys Amy! So lucky that you got snow... we are still snow less, but I am sure it will hit us soon. It was supposed to snow before...but nothing yet!
Ben! What a GREAT snowman! Impressive! So happy that you were able to make your snowman! (I doubt that even Calvin and Hobbes could rival that one!) I am still waiting for snow myself... one day it will come and surprise us all!
YAY! I'm so glad you made a blog. We got your Christmas card today, thank you! Love the picture! Have you seen our exciting news on our blog?
WOW, the boys are getting so big and so cute. We are glad you had a good Christmas. Glad we can keep in touch this way.
Shane and Jen and Family
Post a Comment