Sunday, December 21, 2008

Benjamin and Seth





Benjamin and Seth are having so much fun being brothers! Benjamin has always loved holding Seth and is so excited that he doesn't have to use pillows anymore to hold him.

Here are some photos of them enjoying themselves on the floor.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

My blanket!! YEah!!! It is getting used! Thanks for the photos... I still never got a photo when we were there.... Too many other things to do! :) I love it! Thanks for the picture updates! There is sometimes too many things to do, to be able to update the blog too!!

Amy said...

About your blanket! One day I grabbed another one for Benjamin to hold Seth on, and he refused to use it--he wanted yours! We love it!

alanna said...

I love pictures of your boys together. It's fun to see how they look alike. Cute smiles! :)

Aggieland Mom said...

Your boys are just so adorable. Love the pictures!!