Sunday, March 8, 2009

Firsts for Seth!!

So here are a few pictures of Seth's recent firsts (hopefully soon there will be a picture of first time crawling). Seth has known how to roll over for quite awhile and how to turn around on his stomach. Well, the other day he realized that if he continued to roll over he could get somewhere! He doesn't seem too interested in trying when Benjamin is playing around (maybe he's afraid of getting run over--Benjamin is very rambunctious!).


This is a picture of Seth for the first time in his new carseat (Benjamin's old convertible carseat). Seth is now over twenty pounds and about 27 inches long--too big for his infant seat. Benjamin has been using his convertible seat as a booster seat for several months now, so we bought him just a booster seat, and Seth got this one (obviously he loves it and feels like a big boy like Benjamin who he loves!).


This was Seth's first time on the bus. A few weeks ago it warmed up to about fifty degrees, and we took the opportunity to ride the bus downtown and go to the library. Seth was wide-eyed the whole way into town but fell asleep on the ride home. On Thursday, it warmed up to seventy degrees (Benjamin celebrated by wearing shorts), and we rode the bus again--Seth fell asleep again on the way home!


I don't know if this was really the first time Seth wore Benjamin's train engineer hat, but it was the first picture I got of it!



This is the first time Seth wore the cute shoes Aunt Marianne got him! He was fascinated by them and continually pulling or kicking them off--when we went to the store, we finally left them in the van for safekeeping.

This was Seth's first time playing with his new bath toys from Aunt Lisa! He loves them (Benjamin too) and loves his bath even more! We tried to get a few pictures of him playing with them in the tub, but they all turned out very fuzzy. Enjoy!

3 comments:

alanna said...

What a cutie!
I love that you have two boys too!

Marianne said...

Oh I love them, I love them!!! Pictures, blogs, all this. And soon soon I get to see you all more!!! Life is so exciting! I can't wait for your visit.

The shoes look so cute on him!! I am glad he likes to play with them, even if they aren't all that practical--baby shoes are just too cute for me to pass up!

Jen N Shane said...

WOW, he is getting so big, and very cute.