Sunday, April 5, 2009

Graduate School!!

March 5th I found out that I had been accepted to the Master's in English program at North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC!! Either that day or the next, I had things to do at home, and Justin needed to run and get some things at school, so he took the kids with him. Well, they took longer than I expected and when they got home they brought this!! (Along with some daisies--the flowers were from Justin and the balloon was from Benjamin!)
It sings "Celebrate" (and is still singing though luckily softer than at first).
Sorry about the sideways picture. My concentration is Rhetoric and Composition, and I start classes in the fall (I just registered!).





4 comments:

alanna said...

Wow! Congrats. You are an amazing and brave woman!

Eliza said...

Your guys are so cute and sweet. Congrats on getting accepted, that's awesome!

Marianne said...

SO proud of you my dear! Can't wait for the visits!! Let the games begin!!

nathan n rachel said...

Congrats Amy! We'll miss having you as neighbors.

Rachel Culmer