So one week ago on the 13
th, I was working at the kitchen table. Seth was eating in his highchair and Benjamin was playing at the end of the table with a rolling duffel. The duffel has a retractable handle that locks when fully extended. Benjamin was pushing on the handle to retract it. It didn't
immediately give way, so Benjamin kept pushing harder. It finally snapped out of lock and collapsed. Benjamin wasn't expecting it, so he crashed down into the edge of the table. Though I immediately got up, rubbed it, and iced it, he still got a large goose egg.

The side view so you can see how much it bulged.

Trying to get a good picture of the discoloration--the camera kept washing out the bruising.

Then of course, Benjamin being so proud that he has a nasty looking goose egg on his forehead!
Then a day or two later, Seth was wiggling around, got too close to a wall, started bouncing excitedly over something and got himself a goose egg on the corner of the wall (luckily they are rounded but he still got a little bruise and bump). I picked him up and was cuddling with him and Benjamin started laughing. Seth decided that maybe this wasn't such a bad thing since Benjamin was laughing so hard and started laughing himself. Then I took the opportunity for pictures.

So on the one above, I obviously was paying too much attention to getting Seth to smile over where the bumps were in the viewfinder--they still are in there though!

Benjamin thought it was great to have matching goose eggs and loves having fun with Seth. Seth was starting to enjoy the attention and getting to do something with Benjamin.
No comments:
Post a Comment