Saturday, July 25, 2009

Seth Walking!!

For the last week or so, Seth has been starting to take steps independently. Now he is starting to put more steps together and his balance is quickly improving. Today (I'm surprised myself that I got this posted the day I took it) he walked all the way across the living room and I got a video of it! He is also starting to say some words--bread, water (wa), all done, all gone and the other day he said Ben!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh he is so big! How fun!!

nathan n rachel said...

Oh my...they just grow up to fast.

Mark Clendening said...

holy cow it is so not fair! i haven't seen the little guy since i came to his baby blessing ..... :( but this is an awesome video

Kathryn Clendening said...

He is fast!! Not at all unsteady. He will be running already if I don't come soon. :)

Unknown said...

Yay! That is great! He is growing up so fast. He was just getting good at crawling!