Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Seth and the "Dew"

So I'm sure many of you have seen the picture of Benjamin shaking two cans of Dew when he was about Seth's current age (I'm on the wrong computer to look for it--I'll try to post it later). Well Justin still drinks Dew and thinks it is fun to let Seth play with the bottles--which of course Seth is fascinated by.

Here are pictures with thought captions!

"I got Daddy's 'spicy juice' Mom!"


"Hmm...I think this is the end I get something out of..."



"Maybe I can get something out now that it has tipped over..."


"My tongue is out! I know there is something to drink in here--if only I can get to it!"

Well, Seth, Mom is not about to let that happen!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

SO cute! I love the thought captions!! :) Dear Seth, maybe one day.... but you have some better stuff right now! :)