Sunday, October 4, 2009

Family Photos

Sorry that it has been so long since I posted. Justin got a job, and I started graduate school full-time. Yesterday in between sessions of General Conference, we went to the park by Aunt Marianne's house, and she took lots of pictures! I've picked a few to post that I really enjoyed. I haven't posted the one we picked for our Christmas cards, so be watching for your card in a couple of months (if your address has changed from last year, please let me know!). By the way though you can't see it in the photos, Seth has two new teeth in the front on top--a total of four!


This one encapsulates the relationship between Benjamin and Seth. They love each other and love playing a mock "rough and tumble" (Benjamin is remarkably gentle and also tolerant of what Seth does to him!).



This was one of our silly pictures. We love being a family!


This is one of several darling pictures of Seth and Justin on the swings. Seth loves his daddy!!

Marianne took some photos of just Justin and me as well. We are still very much in love!!


Here is all of us on the swings! It was hard to get Seth to smile and look at the camera--luckily Benjamin was in a cooperative mood so we didn't have to worry about that (he loves being at a park anyway!).

5 comments:

Aggieland Mom said...

Those pictures are absolutely darling! So glad Justin found a job. We miss you guys!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful!!!

Mark Clendening said...

wow you guys rock!

nathan n rachel said...

I was wondering what happened to you two. Cute pics.

Jen N Shane said...

Very cute!! Crazy how kids grow up when your not looking. They are cute boys.